Revitalize! = Leadership Development
Revitalize! is a daily program of mentored leadership development offered on-line as micro learning. It’s daily lessons meant to be completed in 90 days time, utilizing persuasive technology and behavioral design in building the habit of self-care and self-development. Learners are mentored through the process, providing a fully supported path to mastery.
To fulfill our mission, to help make good people better, the Revitalize! program distills the leadership lessons of the Degrees of the Craft Lodge and the Lodge of Perfection as outlined below.
- On-boarding – In this module, we discuss the concept of onboarding, or the process of joining an organization, so you can create the best initiation experience for candidates; which means you’ll attract and retain quality members for your Lodge or other organizations.
- Passage of time – In this module, we examine what it means to be a full member of an organization so you can quickly find the roles most suited to your unique knowledge, skills, and abilities; which means you’ll be able to make an impact not only in your Lodge, but in all of your personal spheres of influence.
- Mastery is just the beginning – In this module, we examine the concept of mastery and the responsibilities of one who would lead so that you can quickly and clearly identify what is important, study it deeply using various modes of analysis, approach the subject in a variety of ways and from various perspectives, and demonstrate your true and deep understanding of these significant topics; which results in the development of a disciplined mind – the number one meta skill needed by modern leaders.
- Interlude – In this module, we pause to reflect on the Degrees of the Craft Lodge so that you can synthesize the lessons into a coherent whole; which provides a firm footing moving forward into the Degrees of the Lodge of Perfection.
- Followership – In this module, we consider what it means to follow someone else’s lead so you can model the followership behavior you expect from others; which leads to a more lively and engaged organization.
- Dealing with uncertainty -In this module, we consider leadership in uncertain times so you can navigate through the toughest situations; which means strength, stability, and a bright future for you and the organizations that you serve.
- The Peacemaker – In this module, we consider leadership in the context of creating and maintaining a peaceful environment so you can increase your members’ focus and concentration levels; which will improve the quality of the work that is produced.
- The Judge – In this module, we consider leadership in the context of judging others and ourselves so that you can quickly discern the “why” of events; which results in more just and equitable organizations.
- Transmission of Knowledge – In this module, we consider learning and the transmission of knowledge so you can accumulate and distribute knowledge throughout the organization and down through the generations; which leaves a lasting legacy.
- Core principles and values – In this module, we consider the foundations of leadership in the context of personal and organizational mission, vision, and values statements so you can you focus on what is important; which gives you clarity and direction.
- Tolerance – In this module, we consider the concept of tolerance so that you can build an inclusive organization; which means everyone will have a sense of belonging.
- Improvement mindset – In this module, we highlight trustworthy leadership and challenge the notion of the static self so that you can become an earnest, true, reliable, and sincere leader; which encourages you to stretch outside of your comfort zone.
- Authenticity – In this module, we consider authenticity, transparency, and wisdom so that you can integrate them into your recipe for success; growing your followership and membership beyond your wildest dreams.
- Be the example – In this module, we consider what it means and what it takes to lead by example so that you can set the proper tone in your organization; which leads to amazing engagement and empowerment amongst members.
- Freedom – In this module, we consider the path to perfection so you can create a culture of quality in your Lodge or organizations; which allows you to deliver the best member experience possible.
- Capstone – In this module, we reflect on the path we’ve just taken so that you can synthesize the lessons into a coherent whole; which provides a firm footing moving forward your life as a leader.
Although the program is framed within the lessons of Freemasonry, learners need not be Masons. We welcome all who seek to improve themselves, their families, their organizations, and their communities. If you’re wondering about the connection between the Abbey, Revitalize!, and Freemasonry, Jim explains it here.
Join us today!